Zagreb Christmas Carol
75KN per person
When you get in the mood for winter sightseeing in Zagreb… or maybe you just want to find out some curious local facts… such as why did locals keep their turkeys on their balconies before giving them a full makeover and central position at the Christmas table… or some folklore traditions, like how to foretell the future Croatian way? Join us for our Zagreb Christmas Carol walking tour, and hear the whispers of the Christmas spirits and winters of old on the streets of Zagreb.
A fun and enjoyable tour of Zagreb during the Christmas season.
- Special winter city tour available Thursdays and Saturdays from late November til January
- Great way to get introduced to the holiday spirit of Zagreb
- Stories about winters of old, local folk traditions and customs
- Recommendations of all the best spots for your Christmas holidays in Zagreb
The walking tour was a great way to see the sites of the city while at the same time providing a lot of great insight into the Christmas traditions of both Croatia in general and those local to Zagreb.
Scheduled Tours in December Thursdays and Saturdays at 11 am
- Number of participants: up to 12
- Duration: cca 2 h
- Meeting spot: Kaptol 1, by the fountain with golden angels in front of the Zagreb cathedral (see map)
- Price: 75 kn/person (cca 10 EUR)
Reservation is required. Please, make sure to contact us to reserve your spot and pay for the tickets when we meet. Text, email or tweet will do the job.
If you’d like us to organise a private tour for your team or a group of friends, contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
Recommended number of participants for this tour is up to 15, but we will try to adjust to your requests, and it is possible to organise multiple groups at the same time.
PRIVATE TOURS – prices per group:
350,00 kn/ 1-4 persons
450,00 kn/ 5-10 persons
650,00 kn / 10-20 persons
850,00 kn / more than 20 persons
Contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.