Dark Romance in Zagreb
50KN per person
All the biggest love tales have also been tragic. The same goes for Zagreb. People who live here often remember the most tragic love stories from the past as the most glorious ones. By listening to this stories, you will learn a lot about the soul of this city and its interesting residents. Tracking the locations associtated with these stories makes a great excuse for an interesting 2-hrs walking tour.
Whether you’re in love with someone, or in love with Zagreb, if you like poetry, or history, if you like true romance, or dark tales without a happy ending, join this tour.
We visited “Dark Romance in Zagreb” tour around Valentines and it was amazing.
- Learn about some interesting personalities through their love stories
- Famous love tales from Croatian novels
- Croatian poets and their muses
- A heartbroken duchess, princess, even a queen
- Memories of sad love tales that go back to Roman times, take us to different part of Europe, and meet again here in Zagreb
- Stories about forbidden love throughout the ages
- Lovely walk through the Upper Town
Great, great, great.
This tour is available as private tour. This means we will organise it for your team, family or group of friends. Simply contact us to arrange the details and book the date of your choice.
In February, we usually organise scheduled tours in Croatian to mark Valentines Day. This is announced on our Facebook Page.
DURATION: cca 2 hrs
MEETING SPOT: Kaptol 1, by the fountain in front of the Zagreb cathedral (see map below)
DURATION: 2 hrs
Recommended number of participants for this tour is up to 15, but we will try to adjust to your requests, and it is possible to organise multiple groups at the same time.
PRICES per group:
350,00 kn/ 1-4 persons
450,00 kn/ 5-10 persons
650,00 kn / 10-20 persons
850,00 kn / more than 20 persons
Contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
Header photo by Božidar Raos.
IncludedQualified tour guide