Zagreb Ghosts and Dragons Tour
75KN per person
Historical ghost tour takes you off the beaten path to discover the dark side of the old town.
Forgotten graveyard, curses and apparitions, witches, secret societies and even dragons… Sweet old Zagreb has it all. Join our quest to find the long forgotten souls. This evening walking tour full of eerie and mysterious stories will guide you through Zagreb after dark.
Would definitely recommend this spooky evening to anyone interested in folklore and myths!
- hear the stories about strange apparitions
- get amused by local legends about snakes and dragons
- visit the locations of some former graveyards
- hear about the notorious witch hunts and trials
- get intrigued by the existence of a dragon society
- experience the mysterious dimension of Zagreb
Iva’s storytelling was so inspiring and entertaining that we talked about the tour for the next couple of days.
Marija, Croatia on TripAdvisor
- March to October Wednesdays and Sundays at 9 pm
- Number of participants: up to 13
- Duration: cca 1,45 h
- Meeting spot: at Jezuitski trg (Jesuit Square) in the upper town area (see the map)
- Price: 75 kn/person (cca 10 EUR)
Reservation is required. Please, make sure to contact us to reserve your spot and pay for the tickets when we meet. Text, email or tweet will do the job.
Very entertaining, definitely something unique to do, nicely done! We loved it!
If you’d like us to organise a private tour for your team or a group of friends, contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
The recommended number of participants for this tour is 13, but we will try to adjust to your requests, and it is possible to organise multiple groups at the same time.
PRIVATE TOURS – prices per group:
350,00 kn/ 1-4 persons
450,00 kn/ 5-10 persons
650,00 kn / 10-20 persons
850,00 kn / more than 20 persons
Contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
DepartureJezuitski trg/Upper town area