Badass Women of Zagreb
75KN per person
Join this tour to hear stories about women who believed in themselves and their talents, who pursued their dreams, who exposed themselves to the criticism of public, about the boldest heroines… Opera singers, car drivers, models, scientists, soldiers… Learn about uncompromising, tough, bold, gamechanging women of Croatia, who lived or worked in Zagreb during their lifetime.
Wonderful brilliant tour.
- Enjoy tales worth telling about impressive women who’ve walked the streets of Zagreb
- Get to know incredible female personalities from the Croatia’s past
- Visit some interesting sights, such as Zrinjevac park, Tuskanac forest and the Upper town
- Empowering writers, uncompromising artists, creative scientists, warriors, politicians…
- The first ones in their field of interest
- Most of all, inspiring tales about women worth remembering
The tour was a perfect blend of history, entertainment and humor.
Scheduled Tours from March to October Thursdays and Saturdays at 10 am
- Number of participants: up to 12
- Duration: cca 2 h
- Meeting spot: on the south side of the Zrinjevac Square, by the busts of great Croatian personalities (see map)
- Price: 75 kn/person (cca 10 EUR)
Reservation is required. Please, make sure to contact us to reserve your spot and pay for the tickets when we meet. Text, email or tweet will do the job.
If you’d like us to organise a private tour for your team or a group of friends, contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.
Recommended number of participants for this tour is up to 15, but we will try to adjust to your requests, and it is possible to organise multiple groups at the same time.
PRIVATE TOURS – prices per group:
350,00 kn/ 1-4 persons
450,00 kn/ 5-10 persons
650,00 kn / 10-20 persons
850,00 kn / more than 20 persons
Contact us to arrange the details and book your favourite date.